The NLP Neuro-linguistic Programming was developed in the early 70’s, thanks to the research of two young Americans: Richard Bandler (computer) and John Grinder (psychologist and linguist), who wanted to find out why the treatments of the three highly successful therapists in the United States, (Virginia Satir, one of the best family therapists, Fritz Perls, developer of Gestalt Therapy, and Milton H. Erickson, the famous hypnotherapist) achieved greater efficacy than their colleagues; they wanted to obtain a definitive model that any therapist could use, obtaining the same results.
Based on the data obtained through all his investigations, Bandler and Grinder came to the conclusion that the procedure they used with excellent results was the use of a very particular communication pattern. From this they elaborated the system that today is used as a generic system of learning or as therapy: NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming, where the mind and the language can be programmed in such a way that they act on the body and the behavior of the individual.
BENEFITS OF NLP THERAPY:
- Get more effective communication with your partner, with your children, at work or with your friends.
- Understand how your mind works and how to make your mind more effective, getting control over what you feel and what you do.
- Design your life, knowing what you want to achieve in each area and giving you the tools to approach your goals.
- Establish “tuning”, one of the keys to effective communication.
- Establish good relations with your past, eliminating everything that no longer serves you in the present.
- Be more effective in all areas of your life, modeling yourself or others in those strategies that lead to success.
- Apply the PLN in your life helps you to leave bad habits or vices, and even to cure some diseases
- Helps to solve phobias and traumas. Through self-knowledge we get to the bottom of our problems.
- He cures psychosomatic diseases. These diseases are caused by fear of specific things or may even be the product of our imagination.
- Resolves personal and interpersonal conflicts, thus helping our relationships with other people, so that empathy is their strongest point.
- Guide parents and children in communication systems that benefit the relationship by making the same goal as a final product.
- It serves couples to unify their ideas, so that their interactions are reciprocal.
- Helps to pass the moments of mourning, depression and the like.
- It teaches us more effective methods of communication.
- It allows a better appreciation of the social environment.